Property Purchases MD, DC and VA
Count on the resources of a national title company and the expertise associated with locally owned and operated branches to ensure your purchase is handled efficiently. With centralized processing and a dedicated customer service team, questions are answered instantly and your transaction is followed from beginning to end to ensure no surprises at the settlement table.
Whether you want to close in one of our full service offices or an off-site location convenient for your clients, our nationwide network of attorneys and notaries are available. In addition to standard purchases, we handle split closings, escrow closings, non-owner occupied property purchases, new construction and relocation transactions. Let Closeline handle all your multi-state title needs.
On settlement day, rest assured that your purchase is our top priority. Even last minute changes do not have to become problematic. Our technology allows us to send and receive all closing documents electronically, giving our closers the ability to print new documents remotely.
- On-site attorneys always available for real-time answers to your purchase questions
- Online settlement scheduling, ensuring your clients get on the calendar
- File tracking 24 hours per day
- Document CD at settlement branded with Realtor logo as requested
- Electronic recorded history of past settlements, including contracts
- Early preview of settlement documents, including HUD
We offer these additional services in conjunction with your purchase transaction:
- Deed Preparation
- Power of Attorney review and preparation
- Out of state closing coordination
- Payoff ordering
Tired of wondering if or when your deal will close? Settle with confidence at Closeline Settlements.
we'll reach back!
Would you like to speak to one of our business development officers over the phone? Just submit your details and we’ll be in touch shortly. You can also email us if you would prefer.